6555 Sanger Rd. Ste. 100 Orlando, FL 32827
License Number #235480
You deserve to have the optimum level of health and comfort. Whenever life’s difficulties hinder you from achieving wellness, then we are here to provide you with home care services that are specifically structured to cater to your unique needs. With our highly trained staff members, you can assure visible improvements. We look forward to serving you soon.
Our Core Values
- C omfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- A ffection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- R espect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities;
- I ntegrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information;
- N urture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security, and privacy;
- G enerosity- provide our clients with unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.
VA Eligibility Requirement
1 in 3 seniors in this country is a veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran.
Our fathers, mothers, and friends may be eligible for a unique benefit via the Veterans Administration (VA) called “Aid and Attendance.” The benefit can provide up to $2,100 per month to Veterans and their spouses who need non-medical care/assistance to help them with activities of daily living in their home or chosen place of residence. There are currently over 10 million Veterans who are believed could qualify for this benefit and only 5% of them are currently taking advantage of it. Contact us for more details.
Call us for a free evaluation!